Friday, April 19, 2013

The Girl Who Loves Horror is a Contender!


Wait, what? How did this happen? Well, I guess that bribery really paid off because The Girl Who Loves Horror is now one of six contenders for The Large Association of Movie Blogs' annual Lammy Awards for Best Horror Blog!


To be a fair sport, here's a link to my fellow contenders so's you can check them out too:

Voting started April 17th and runs through April 30th, so if any of you LAMB members out there want to vote (for me) you still have plenty of time!

Now I'm gonna go work on some blog posts so I can actually live up to this nomination. Congrats to all the other nominees and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an honor. A big congratulations to you for being nominated for such a mighty blogging award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WILL HAVE ME AND MY IMAGINARY FRIEND'S VOTE! lol
    naw, kidding aside, congratulations! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I knew it. See? I told you so :) CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to check out the competition :) Awesome blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete