Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Short and Sweet: "Certified"

Digging through some old emails in my inbox that I never got around to, I found a link to this very wonderful little short film that is the epitome of what it means to be short and sweet. "Certified" has a brilliant setup and an even more brilliant (if not somewhat devious) payoff at the end that will surely leave you chuckling. Top-notch acting, especially by the little girl, along with beautiful costuming and directing deftly bring you into the world of the story so you can really just sit back and enjoy it. And that's what you should do right now! Watch "Certified" and have a good laugh this evening.

Certifiedhttp://vimeo.com/78382870">Certified
> from Luke">http://vimeo.com/lukeasa">Luke Guidici on Vimeo.https://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>

8 comments:

  1. Cute Kid... Great "Sense of Humor"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny! (and please please dont include spoilers in your review, i totally saw the ending coming)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how I spoiled anything when I didn't even describe the plot at all.

      Delete
  3. Well you mentioned that i will be chuckling at the ending. So I figured that she was joking as soon as she started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also, I totally love your blog. Its your review that I look for everytime I watch a horror movie. I just watched One missed call(japanese version), seems like you haven't reviewed it yet. Movie is a bit dull, but there are some good story surprises, can you review it for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then, you are a much better guesser at endings than I! ;)

      And thank you, that is very sweet of you to say! One Missed Call is most certainly NOT dull to me, it's probably my favorite of all Asian horror. So maybe I will review it sometime to prove to you how awesome it is.

      Delete
    2. Whoops, I accidentally deleted your last comment.

      Delete