Thursday, May 15, 2014

So, I did a podcast...

A fellow blogger and YouTube video making guy contacted me about a week ago, asking if I would be a guest on his podcast to talk about horror movies. His name is Ugo Strange and he has his own YouTube channel where he does podcasts, movie reviews, and just talks about general topics that interest him, I guess. I always love talking horror and I've never done a podcast before, so why not? It sounded like fun. I'm not really all that happy with it because, just as I knew would be so, I suck at thinking on my feet, so when I had the opportunity to name-drop some really good movies when he asked me, my brain went dead. Oh, well. Maybe he'll give me a chance to redeem myself later on.

We ended up talking for over an hour, so no one is probably going to want to listen but here it is!

5 comments:

  1. I'm listening to it right now!! :)

    Oh btw, I have no idea if you know it but in German, Eggen means "harrows" or "to harrow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please guys, don't listen! I'll be so embarrassed!

    Wow, I didn't know my name was so awesome. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm mentioned on your blog! Now I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfff. You did great. Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete