Friday, January 14, 2011

Get some love, give some love

I know I'm a bad blogger friend and should have posted this sooner, but better late than never, yeah? So my blog-buddy Maynard Morrissey is doing a Horror Blog of the Month thing at his great blog Maynard Morrissey's Horror Movie Diary, and he picked yours truly as the first blog to feature. Go me!

I wholeheartedly thank Maynard for this honor and fully recommend that you all check out his site as well. His blog features several different types of horror films a week, with succinct and to-the-point reviews that still manage to highlight all the film's best points. They are probably a breath of fresh air compared to my often long-winded drivel. Anyway, you can read the all about me post here - please read it and enjoy and give love to Maynard by following him and visiting his site!


Excellent pic from High Tension, BTW. Looooooove it.

2 comments:

  1. *face goes red as a tomato*
    Thank you very much for the love and the kind words; you totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete