Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Trailer for Unearthed and Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary!

Argh, each new little piece of information I read about this Pet Sematary documentary just gets me more and more excited to see it! Now the filmmakers have released a trailer for Unearthed and Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary, which has been years in the making as they have done extensive research and interviews with I think just about everybody that was even remotely connected to the movie! That's love, friends, and you all should know that I have mad love for Pet Sematary. Getting to meet Denise Crosby and Mary Lambert at the convention a few months only solidified that love, and now I can't wait to see this doc and add it to my collection.

Here's a link to the Facebook page for the doc: https://www.facebook.com/UnearthedandUntold

And here's the amazing trailer! Get excited, horror peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I was asked to help them with coverage back when it first started. It's awesome to finally see it coming to the end. I can't wait to see this. Love the movie, and love the idea of someone putting this much heart into a documentary.

    ReplyDelete