Monday, November 26, 2012

Moving sucks...

Happily, I am all moved into my new apartment - yea! - but unhappily, I have been without internet and will continue to be without it until this Thursday evening. That of course means no Blogger and even more important, NO NETFLIX. Seriously guys, what the hell am I going to do for the next few days? No Law and Order: Criminal Intent? No getting through some of the movies in my queue? I feel as though I will soon go batshit crazy. So if that happens, I might not be with you guys anymore. If not, see you in a couple days.

4 comments:

  1. I've had surgery on both of my feet two weeks ago so I have been cooped up in my house this whole time since I can't walk or drive. I'm starting to go batshit crazy! :D

    Can't wait till you get your Internet back, my horror sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back! Thanks, sista!

      I feel for you, having to be cooped up... that can't be fun. Hope you're recovering well, though!

      Delete
  2. Michele,

    Good luck with the move. Hope you get everything straightened out soon. If you're dealing with Comcast, you may want to plan on an extra couple of days of your time without internet. ;-)

    -J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I went with CenturyLink. Had a few problems getting anything to work AT ALL at first, but luckily my bro-in-law works for them and fixed it for me :). Definitely better than having to wait an unknown amount of time for a technician to come out!

      Delete