So there are some things I have to do to properly accept my award:
1) Thank the blogger who gave you the award (Thanks again, Joel! Is it cool to call you Joel?)
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Give the award to 15 other bloggers who you believe deserve it
4) Contact the blogs you picked and tell them about the award
Alrighty, so I have to reveal seven things about myself.
1) I am a yellow belt in taekwondo. It's only the third level and I'm not currently in training, but I hope to go back soon.
2) I have a cat named Lucifer.
3) Here's my Alfred Hitchcock tattoo:
4) My ultimate vacation fantasy is a tour of the best roller coasters in the country.
5) I don't care if she's a felon, I love Lindsey Lohan and I love her movies (except I Know Who Killed Me).
6) My dream is to have my own movie theatre and library in my house.
7) Chocolate makes me insanely thirsty.
I definitely plan to make more time to read lots of other blogs but here are some that I loved as soon as I saw them:Behind The Couch
Black Hole Reviews
Fear of Fiction
From Midnight, With Love
Day of the Woman
The Korova Theatre
Maynard Morrissey's Horror Movie Diary
The Spooky Vegan
Made for TV Mayhem
This girl digs horror
80s Horror Movies
Little Miss Zombie
The Horror Digest
My Undead Brain
Keep up the bloody good work, horror bloggers! We are all awesome.